What the Careers in Construction (CIC) Program Does:
- CIC supports Colorado high schools in renovating and maintaining construction classes featuring Home Builders Institute curriculum and sustained by funds from both voluntary donations from Colorado Springs Housing & Building Association member businesses, associated trades, and a grant from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.
- CIC advocates for the value of engaging students throughout the region with skills they can use their whole life reaching out to parents, counselors, community leaders/influencers, and industry stakeholders.
- CIC invites trade businesses to participate in building regional construction talent and sustaining CIC.
CIC Has Identified Program Partners and Their Roles:
- Facilitate, support with funding and employing students
- Teach to specific outcomes identified by the industry
- Provide the best industry curriculum that is updated and relevant, and train and support the teachers
For more information, send an email to email@example.com